double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Welcome to the hybrid 2022 AADOCR/CADR Annual Meeting!
Thank you to all those who were part of the 2022 AADOCR/CADR Annual Meeting. Recordings of all scientific content are available to all registered attendees of the meeting for 90 days. Login to gain access using the email attached to your registration.
While IADR members had access to the live meetings in the first week of the hybrid Annual Meeting, they are not able to view the recordings and thus the schedule anymore. Thank you to those Members that joined us for the Annual Meeting and we hope you join us as an attendee or join the week one business meetings at the virtual IADR/APR General Session.
#AADOCR2022 SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
Use these toolkit resources and the hashtag #AADOCR2022 to share your experience, join the conversation and get updates!
The hybrid format of the 2022 AADOCR/CADR Annual Meeting & Exhibition allows for registered attendees, in person in Atlanta and around the world attending virtually, to interact with high-quality presentations and colleagues online. Registered attendees can access hundreds of live and recorded cutting-edge research presentations taking place in person and virtually, including the Distinguished Lecture Series, Symposia, Keynote Addresses, Focused Learning Sessions, and Interactive Talk Presentations.
Browse the schedule and add sessions as a favorite to create your custom schedule or add to your calendar so you don’t miss the live presentation or the discussion. Don’t miss the first Distinguished Lecture Series speaker at on Wednesday, March 22 at 3:30 p.m. EDT (-4 UTC) followed by the Opening Ceremonies at 5 p.m. EDT (-4 UTC)! Be sure to join the Distinguished Lecture Series speakers on Friday and Saturday at 9:45 a.m. EDT (-4 UTC).
Connect with Exhibitors, including our institutional and corporate partners, discuss sessions and network with other attendees from around the world, all in the IADR General Session Virtual Experience Platform.
- Virtual sessions are only accessible on the hybrid platform. Virtual and in person attendees can use their device to connect to the hybrid platform and attend live or view the recording on demand.
- Simulcast sessions take place onsite in Atlanta but incorporate virtual speakers and allow virtual attendees to join live via the hybrid platform.
- In-Person sessions are available live for onsite attendees in Atlanta. All in person Interactive Talks are recorded and available to virtual attendees on demand within 24 hours.
Missed a session live? The majority of sessions talking place virtually or in person are recorded and available to watch within 24 hours of the live session taking place.
For questions or technical difficulties, use the chat box in the lower right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact AADOCR staff.
AADOCR/CADR Annual Meeting Mobile App!
Download the AADOCR/CADR Annual Meeting mobile app.
Use this app to maximize your meeting experience and:
- Browse the on site and virtual schedule of events
- Build a personal schedule. (note favorited items do not sync from the hybrid meeting platform)
- Network with other attendees.
- Add to session discussions.
- View the exhibitors.
- View venue maps .
- And more.
Scan the QR Code or visit www.aadocr.org/2022aaamapp
GET THE MOST OUT OF THE ANNUAL MEETING
AADOCR has prepared user guides for attendees, speakers and exhibitors. We encourage you to review the guides to learn about the hybrid experience platform including how to create your custom schedule, join sessions and connect with attendees!
General Attendee Guides